Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

2022 gt2 Scorpion tpms

R2D2

Reactions
City
Greenwood
State
SC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2008 Lexus is350, 2016 Tacoma
I am the proud owner of a ceramic silver 2022 Scorpion, and am still getting acquainted with the menus, displays, etc.. I cannot find how to display the tpms, even after the car has been driven for a while. What am I missing?

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Congratulations, Great question, personally I don't pay attention to it until it pops up that I'm low on air..

Post pictures when you get a chance..

Last edited:

1eyejack

Reactions
City
quin
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
stinger gt
I am the proud owner of a ceramic silver 2022 Scorpion, and am still getting acquainted with the menus, displays, etc.. I cannot find how to display the tpms, even after the car has been driven for a while. What am I missing?
Hi I'm also a proud owner of the same car....got mine 8-21-2021 so far I love it except I have to live with the awful gas mileage😞 What octane are you putting in?

1eyejack

Reactions
City
quin
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
stinger gt
This ones mine...

Attachments

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1

rmfa

Reactions
City
LEANDER
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 GT1 black/red
Hi I'm also a proud owner of the same car....got mine 8-21-2021 so far I love it except I have to live with the awful gas mileage😞 What octane are you putting in?
91/93 premium for sure. If you use regular or medium you will get less gas mileage and less power.

1eyejack

Reactions
City
quin
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
stinger gt
91/93 premium for sure. If you use regular or medium you will get less gas mileage and less power.
Thanks I will be using 91/93

Deviate

Reactions
City
Venice
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 stinger premium
Unless there has been some change, it should be under the menu button on the right side the steering wheel. Looks like pages, hit that and scoll up or down thru the different systems. I believethere sould e a picture of the car with each tire pressure next to it

OP
R

R2D2

Reactions
City
Greenwood
State
SC
Country
United States
What I Drive
Thread Starter #9
I had a 1 1/2 trip from Athens, GA, to Greenwood SC, 2 weeks ago, and I got 31.1 mpg. And I wasn't "babying" it. Around town I'm getting 16-17 mpg.

OP
R

R2D2

Reactions
City
Greenwood
State
SC
Country
United States
What I Drive
Thread Starter #10
Also, I learned that you can't access the TPMS unless the car has been moving for a few minutes.

1eyejack

Reactions
City
quin
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
stinger gt
I had a 1 1/2 trip from Athens, GA, to Greenwood SC, 2 weeks ago, and I got 31.1 mpg. And I wasn't "babying" it. Around town I'm getting 16-17 mpg.
Well I guess if I wanted better gas mileage I should've bought what I was originally going to buy which was the ford mache but I couldn't find one so I bought the scorpion stinger because it just looked awesome....I don't really drive much anyway 6-7 thousands miles a year am retired....so this is my version of the corvette I see retired guys are buying....I like it better the corvette is to small and low to the ground...

Reactions
City
Hurstbourne
State
KY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2022 GT-Elite

Attachments