Welcome to the #1 Genesis G70 Forum and Genesis G70 community dedicated to Genesis G70 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Genesis G70 Forum today!

3 Things To Consider About Wheel Spacers | BONOSS (formerly bloxsport)

Apple-xu

Reactions
City
foshan
State
NJ
Country
China
What I Drive
C260(W205) 2018
Hey,guys. many times,we want to buy wheel spacers for our cars, but what should you consider before buying it? Today, i will share some things about 3 things must be considered before you buy wheel spacers. Because safey is the most importent things for you.
1. Safety is our first consideration when we buy wheel spacers. The high quality wheel spacers usually use forged 6061-T6 / 7075-T6 aluminum alloy materials. Grade 12.9 extended wheel bolts&grade T10 wheel lug nuts. It can improve the handing performance and it's more safety for you.
2. Authority certification test: The wheel spacers wether passed the certification test of professional authoritative institutions, such as: TUV, SGS...
3. After-sales service: the best guarantee for consumer is the After-sales service.
It's my own opinion about wheel spacers, if you have any other commments, we can discuss together.

OP
A

Apple-xu

Reactions
City
foshan
State
NJ
Country
China
What I Drive
C260(W205) 2018