Welcome to the #1 Genesis G70 Forum and Genesis G70 community dedicated to Genesis G70 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Genesis G70 Forum today!

Anyone riding this setup

Rennokas

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Estonia
What I Drive
Kia Sportage 2011
hi

anyone riding 225/45/r19 front and 255/40/r19 back? Is there any noticible difference in comfort? Any rubbing?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Spooby

Reactions
City
Prince Frederick
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Ceramic Silver Stinger GT2
hi

anyone riding 225/45/r19 front and 255/40/r19 back? Is there any noticible difference in comfort? Any rubbing?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
Check out "fitment industries gallery" based on the vehicle make and model. If you have questions about a set up, somebody has done it and posted pictures along with what issues are noted and links to what they bought.
https://www.fitmentindustries.com/search-wheel-offset-gallery

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
You could run that setup with not rubbing but you're speedo is going to be off. I don't know how bad the roads are over in your neck of the woods but if the roads are ruff it's still going to ride the same...

Oilerguy97

Reactions
City
Springbrook
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2019 Kia stinger GT limited
That's the same set up I run on my 19 stinger. I actually ran the same set up on my winters as well. No issues for me at all. Like the beefy back tire look as well.

Oilerguy97

Reactions
City
Springbrook
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2019 Kia stinger GT limited
And that was the factory set up on my stinger. So definitely no rubbing issues. Tires aren't cheap though.