Welcome to the #1 Genesis G70 Forum and Genesis G70 community dedicated to Genesis G70 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Genesis G70 Forum today!

FS Brand New Kia Stinger - ATQ Subframe Chassis Collar Kit $200 inc. shipping

Trader history for PatriotOne (0)

Reactions
City
Orange County
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2 AWD
  • These small aluminum rings make a night & day difference in the way your Kia Stinger feels when doing day to day driving.
  • Used to correct the chassis's basic geometry by filling the gap between the subframe bolts, subframe, and the cars chassis bolt holes.
  • The vehicle's engine, transmission, suspension, and the uni-body are mounted on the subframe and when installed, these work by correcting the geometry setup.
  • By eliminating the gap, vibration through the chassis is greatly reduced improving driver feedback & handling, as well as helping to prevent frequent alignments.
  • These will help to protect & prolong the vehicle's undercarriage parts lifespan, while also alleviating rear end wheel skip & shimmy over rough terrain.
KIA Stinger AWD Sub-Frame Collars Explained

Attachments

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Yep, I've had these installed for the past 4+ years, plus with the Ultra racing chassis bracing, Eibach Sway bars & Eibach springs. Car handles great