- Orange County, CA
- Orange County
- United States
- What I Drive
- Stinger GT2 AWD
- These small aluminum rings make a night & day difference in the way your Kia Stinger feels when doing day to day driving.
- Used to correct the chassis's basic geometry by filling the gap between the subframe bolts, subframe, and the cars chassis bolt holes.
- The vehicle's engine, transmission, suspension, and the uni-body are mounted on the subframe and when installed, these work by correcting the geometry setup.
- By eliminating the gap, vibration through the chassis is greatly reduced improving driver feedback & handling, as well as helping to prevent frequent alignments.
- These will help to protect & prolong the vehicle's undercarriage parts lifespan, while also alleviating rear end wheel skip & shimmy over rough terrain.
69.5 KB Views: 3