Welcome to the #1 Genesis G70 Forum and Genesis G70 community dedicated to Genesis G70 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Genesis G70 Forum today!

Come to Kia Stinger Alliance Today!

Reactions
City
Washington
State
DC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Stinger GT1 AWD
Hey everyone, my name is Daniel and I wanted to make sure that if you did not know already, now you know that there is a Kia Stinger Alliance Facebook group. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to join. It is a no bullying, no rudeness group where everyone feels super comfortable. This group has been wonderful to be a part of. It has helped me not only make some online friends with Stingers, but it has helped me figure out what mods are worth doing, who to get the best deals from on parts, and we all keep each other informed if anything comes up about our cars. We also keep each other informed of any meet-ups. I ask that if you are already not a member, please consider becoming one. Search "Kia Stinger Alliance" on Facebook and request to join. It is that easy! This forum is great, no doubt, and I still am an active member here too, but putting a face to the name makes it better. Less chance of dealing with bullying or rudeness.

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Hey Daniel, I am a part of that group, it seems to be pretty good. My user name on their is Juliet Tango.....