Welcome to the #1 Genesis G70 Forum and Genesis G70 community dedicated to Genesis G70 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Genesis G70 Forum today!

Eibachs and 20s!

CGO

Reactions
What I Drive
2019 Genesis G70 3.3T Sport RWD
I havent seen too many modded G70s on the internet let alone in person, so sharing mine in case anyone is looking for inspiration.

My goal was to balance a bit more sportiness and aggression while still looking luxurious. I also wanted it to look as if the factory produced a higher performance model fitting of an S or N badge.

Because there arent too many examples out there, I used a lot of data from Kia Stingers, took measurements, and some risk. ;-)

Tech details:
-2019 3.3T Sport RWD
-20x9 +32, 20x10 +40 Vertini RFS 1.3 rotary forged wheels
-245/35/20, 275/30/20 Falken FK510 tires
-Eibach Prokit for Stinger GT (.8" drop for RWD cars); works with factory dynamic suspension.
-Moya rear trunk spoiler

Ride is firmer, but handles better. Wheels are lighter than stock 19" sport wheels. Not my daily driver, so only a hundred miles on this setup but so far, no rubbing.

Wheels were custom machined for the car and took about 3 weeks. Came with preprogrammed TPMS. Had one sensor that had to be reprogrammed, but the vendor sent me a programming tool to use and send back. Works flawlessly now.

Attachments