Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Kia Stinger Store introduction (Parent company K5 Optima Store)

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Kia K900 V8
Hello fellow forum members.

My name is David, and I am the owner here at the Kia Stinger Store.

Some of you may know me from the K5 Optima Store, which is the parent company to Kia Stinger Store.

We are happy to be a part of the community here, and will soon be finished building our website for you guys to see.

After being part of the KDM community for over 5 years now, we are really excited to get things started in the stinger community.

There will be several products we will be offering exclusively for the Kia Stinger on our new website which is coming soon.

However, if there are any special requests for parts, or any questions you may have, feel free to reach out to us anytime.

-David

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
TRD
Hello fellow forum members.

My name is David, and I am the owner here at the Kia Stinger Store.

Some of you may know me from the K5 Optima Store, which is the parent company to Kia Stinger Store.

We are happy to be a part of the community here, and will soon be finished building our website for you guys to see.

After being part of the KDM community for over 5 years now, we are really excited to get things started in the stinger community.

There will be several products we will be offering exclusively for the Kia Stinger on our new website which is coming soon.

However, if there are any special requests for parts, or any questions you may have, feel free to reach out to us anytime.

-David
Great news, how soon and what will be available. Will you ship to Australia?

SeoulStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi A6
What kind of products? Performance or just badges?

OP
K
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Kia K900 V8
Thread Starter #4
Great news, how soon and what will be available. Will you ship to Australia?
At this time, we do not have an exact ETA as to when the site will be up and running, but it will be before the release of the vehicle here in the US, this November.

Yes, we will ship worldwide, including Australia. [twothumb]

What kind of products? Performance or just badges?
We will carry all types of products for the Stinger. Similar to the 350+ products we carry now for other Kia & Hyundai vehicles.

Performance Products, Suspension Products, LED Lighting, Carbon Fiber Products, OEM Korean Products, Wheels, etc.

When a new car comes out, it can take time for manufacturers to produce products for it, but rest assured we will be on top of adding any new parts to our site

TurboTx

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CO
Country
United States
I already know what my first purchase will be; rear LED turn signal bulbs. Drives me crazy when car makers build a car with LED everything except turn signals.

I may also get LED reverse lights, if it doesn't come with them already...

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2011 Acura MDX
What kind of parts do guys plan to carry at the launch of the Stinger?

OP
K
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Kia K900 V8
Thread Starter #7
I already know what my first purchase will be; rear LED turn signal bulbs. Drives me crazy when car makers build a car with LED everything except turn signals.

I may also get LED reverse lights, if it doesn't come with them already...
Awesome, sounds like you already know exactly what you want!

It amazes me that they still make cars with incandescent bulbs instead of using LED.

My last car, the 2015 Kia K900, came with LED headlights and tail lights, as well as the turn signal bulbs in front and back, but for some reason they used non led bulbs in the trunk area and reverse lights.

So you can imagine, that was the first thing I upgraded when I had the car. ;)

What kind of parts do guys plan to carry at the launch of the Stinger?
We actually have many parts available for it now, in stock. However, we have about 20 more items that are available now to order, but not yet listed on our site.

However, I actually answered a similar question in post #4 above, where I outlined some of the different product collections we will be offering for the Stinger.

Remember, you don't have to wait for the car to be released, or our new site to be completed to order. If there is something you are looking for, just let us know.