Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Which Kia Stinger had the best SEMA build?

Which Kia Stinger had the best SEMA build?

• WestCoast

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Federation

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • KeenDesign

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

VegasStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
NV
Country
United States
WestCoast Customs Kia Stinger GT

Federation Kia Stinger GT

KeenDesign Kia Stinger GT

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
I love the color of the W.C.C. Stinger! I think it's a different color blue than the micro blue KIA paints on the car. In these pictures, this is the color I had hoped KIA used instead of the micro blue. Changing it a few shades makes all the difference. If they changed it that is and it's not just the lighting. I like the wheels on both concepts.

StingerMike

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Such a tough call, I give WCC props for the major body work but at the end of the day I love the way the Federation turned out.

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
I voted WestCoast because of how much they were able to accomplish in the weeks leading up to SEMA.

Reactions
State
OK
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia Rio
Federation

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Can someone please get the super models out of the way, I can't see the car! :) LOL

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Can someone please get the super models out of the way, I can't see the car! :) LOL
What models? All I see are a bunch of floating umbrellas shading the beautiful Stingers.

Dan

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Acura TLX
I've read that the Federation Kia won Cars.com Best In Show, kudos to the guys at [MENTION=183]stingerhaus[/MENTION]

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
I've read that the Federation Kia won Cars.com Best In Show, kudos to the guys at [MENTION=183]stingerhaus[/MENTION]
Thanks for the mention, Dan! The GT Federation build really looks great in person (in our humble but heavily biased opinion). Since we used real world parts that will soon be readily available through Kia dealerships, we hope to see a nationwide swarm of Stingers loaded with the Stinger Haus goodies soon...
Cheers!