Welcome to the #1 Genesis G70 Forum and Genesis G70 community dedicated to Genesis G70 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Genesis G70 Forum today!

My new G70

Reactions
City
pleasant garden
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 g70 awd 3.3 sport.
My wife and I just picked up a 2020 3.3 all-wheel drive sport g70 last week.

So how did we end up with this car well my daily driver was a 2010 Ford Focus that was totaled by a deer. My wife's 2011 Mazda 3 hatchback is now my daily driver to work, and I also have a 2017 Ford Fiesta ST my fun car.

After test driving several different vehicles and having a few conversations we decided to purchase a awd 3.3 sport g70.

Well the first night we had the car the passenger seat would not recline properly it would get stuck in the down position and would not come back up. They picked up the car from our house and it was fixed fairly fast it was the limit switch that was sticking.

We love the car it definitely needs an exhaust upgrade at some point way too quiet, and when I get time I need to give the paint a proper detail. The paint detail will take me a full day just don't have the time right now.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

OP
z/kG70
Reactions
City
pleasant garden
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 g70 awd 3.3 sport.
Thread Starter #2
Z

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Welcome & congratulations, car looks great..

Reactions
City
Newburgh
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 g70 3.3t elite
Awesome color. Best of luck