Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

New GTS Member

Reactions
City
Clinton
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Stinger GTS
Great day everyone,

I have a 2019 Stinger GTS i have owned it since October of 2019, it took me a few months to find the GTS but my local dealer had one an I grabbed it as fast as I could! My current Mods are K&N drop in filters with a deck plate mod on the factory air boxes for more flow, Primary&Secondary Cat gutted, with the inlet/outlet of the primary cats ported to 1.75in over the stock 1.5 in inlet, HKSM40 spark plugs, Tork Motorsports Stage 1 flash tune, and dual catch can set up!

My Velossa ram air inlets and sub-frame connectors are in the mail as we speak. Im also looking to by the add the shark racing big bore throttle body and light weight under drive aluminum pulley but cant find any dyno numbers for either so I may wait! Also Id like to get a progressive water meth tune in which I will not have to re-retune my Stinger some thing that can be set bases on RPM I guess like the snow performance kit that's offered from Tork Motorsports.

All in all im happy to be apart of the team!

V/r,
GTS-K-Stinger

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States