Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

New stinger owner

Ramses_98

Reactions
City
Fontana
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2021 Kia stinger gt
Hello everyone im a newbie to kia and i got my hands on a 2021 stinger gt and i have one question I haven’t been able to get a good answer on

Question: will doing a muffler delete void my warranty ?

i had asked the dealership i had got the car at and they told me it will void it but ive been told it doesn’t elsewhere

Garylh1969

Reactions
City
Grand Prairie
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2022 Stinger GT1
Hello everyone im a newbie to kia and i got my hands on a 2021 stinger gt and i have one question I haven’t been able to get a good answer on

Question: will doing a muffler delete void my warranty ?

i had asked the dealership i had got the car at and they told me it will void it but ive been told it doesn’t elsewhere
I asked the dealership that I purchased mine from, and they told me that it wouldn't. You can always call the company who your warranty is through.

Reactions
What I Drive
Stinger GT AWD
Many dealers can (and should) void warranties for some of the stuff people do to their cars.

But mufflers? Nah, not one of them!

What they might "void" is any issues that arise from the rest of your exhaust system, but even that's a stretch.