USB music question

I have mp3 songs in 8 folders on a USB drive. I can’t figure out how to shuffle songs within one folder. Whenever I click shuffle, the songs are played from various folders rather than staying within the folder that I have selected. The multimedia folder is not at all clear about this. Help please. Thanks.

It's not possible to shuffle within a folder.
Thanks for the answer. That’s nuts! My other cars with usb music allowed this - including my wife’s 2017 CR-V. Is there any way around having to listen to my songs in alphabetical order - other than making separate USB drives?

It's not possible to shuffle within a folder.
I think that I may have figured it out. I set the shuffle button to “shuffle”, and I toggled the repeat button to show a folder icon. Apparently this allows one to shuffle within one folder. It has worked so far. I’ll see if it stays as the default when I restart the car.

I think that I may have figured it out. I set the shuffle button to “shuffle”, and I toggled the repeat button to show a folder icon. Apparently this allows one to shuffle within one folder. It has worked so far. I’ll see if it stays as the default when I restart the car.
Excellent, I could never get mine to work.