Welcome to the #1 Genesis G70 Forum and Genesis G70 community dedicated to Genesis G70 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Genesis G70 Forum today!

Velossa Tech BIG MOUTH Ram Air intake, on sale!

Trader history for VelossaTech (0)

VelossaTech

Vendor
Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
ford focus ST
Hello everyone. I am so happy to announce the release of the Kia Stinger GT 3.3T and 2.0T BIG MOUTH ram air intakes.

As some of you already know, the BIG MOUTH ram air systems are engineered right here in the USA for maximum flow, minimum pressure drop and the best dynamic pressure recovery available for that added top end boost. You can color customize these bad boys too!!! I will let the pictures do the talking.

Retail pricing is 249 plus shipping, intro pricing is 219!!!! Get the intro price while it lasts for another week or two at most.

Link below.

Velossa Tech BIG MOUTH Ram Air - Stinger GT 3.3 and 2.0 - ON SALE!

Picture of our local test mule with the final product. Remember, the color options are going to make your ride stand OUT!

You can run with or without the grille, if you dare!!

All of our products are made in-house right here in sunny south florida. And if you are wondering about rain or snow, no worry there, we have tested these kits in torrential rains with no adverse affects. Reap the rewards of true ram air and get a BIG MOUTH kit for your Stinger, (+5hp for the color options). :)

Last edited: