Welcome to the #1 Genesis G70 Forum and Genesis G70 community dedicated to Genesis G70 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Genesis G70 Forum today!

90% Sure im buying a G70 Prestige or Sport...

torqued

Reactions
I currently have a 2018 Charger Scatpack 392. Car is a beast....too much of a beast infact for the lady. Its just too "rough". She doesn't dig the noise, and the car is super torquey down low, making it jumpy with even a lil throttle. Anyway, i had her drive the G70 sport yesterday and she liked it alot (so did i). It doesnt pull like the 392 of course, but it was impressive, and is SOO much more refined and luxurious. The other thing is it appears these cars can be fairly easily modded to 450 awhp/rwhp. That is more than my 392 was putting down! So long story short, i think ima pick up the 2020 when it lands. We expecting June for them to hit the lots?

My 392!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reactions
Welcome, I also made the switch from a Charger to G70. I think 2020 models will hit dealers in the fall. Anyway that a good looking ride you got there.

I currently have a 2018 Charger Scatpack 392. Car is a beast....too much of a beast infact for the lady. Its just too "rough". She doesn't dig the noise, and the car is super torquey down low, making it jumpy with even a lil throttle. Anyway, i had her drive the G70 sport yesterday and she liked it alot (so did i). It doesnt pull like the 392 of course, but it was impressive, and is SOO much more refined and luxurious. The other thing is it appears these cars can be fairly easily modded to 450 awhp/rwhp. That is more than my 392 was putting down! So long story short, i think ima pick up the 2020 when it lands. We expecting June for them to hit the lots?

My 392!

OP
T

torqued

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Btw i pulled the trigger on the red sport awd.....love it so far. I am just about to push it over 600miles and out of breakin.....i will prob do an oil change and give her hell :)