Welcome to the #1 Genesis G70 Forum and Genesis G70 community dedicated to Genesis G70 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Genesis G70 Forum today!

Buh-Bye Gen Coupe... Hello 3.3t

Teener

Reactions
City
Douglasville
State
GA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 G70 3.3t
Picked up my 2019 Friday evening and drove straight to the Dragon to see how she would do. Not bad at all! Looking forward to diving into the forums to learn the platform.

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Welcome & congratulations, post a photo when you get a chance....

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
G70 is a good looking car, looks great

OP
T

Teener

Reactions
City
Douglasville
State
GA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 G70 3.3t
Thread Starter #6
Nice!! Sadly I couldn't keep her. Spun a bearing and she was at the dealership for 10 weeks getting a new motor under warranty. They never could get her running right so it was time to part ways. I do miss my coupe, but I'm having a blast learning what all this one can do.

Reactions
City
Courtenay
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2022 Genesis G70 Launch Edition
There's always a dark side; my coupe has been through so much abuse. She was the Rocinante of my recent life. Few people can say they've abused a coupe as a work truck in the northern reaches of the Americas and lived to tell the tales.

OP
T

Teener

Reactions
City
Douglasville
State
GA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 G70 3.3t
Thread Starter #8
Mine was beaten and battered on the battlefield of Hwy 129. She proved herself against many a worthy opponents who doubted her as well as pushing me to my own limits. Now I need make the G70 a little more battle ready for that same road as the gauntlet has already been thrown by some formidable foes as to whether or not I shall maintain that same agility as the coupe.

Reactions
City
Courtenay
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
My record in the Coupe was good. 19-6 The A4 was pretty good while I leased it, but the G70 is just nasty. I can't wait for someone to challenge it.

Reactions
City
Courtenay
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive

Attachments

Reactions
City
Bronx
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
Ford rangers xlt
Picked up my 2019 Friday evening and drove straight to the Dragon to see how she would do. Not bad at all! Looking forward to diving into the forums to learn the platform.
My record in the Coupe was good. 19-6 The A4 was pretty good while I leased it, but the G70 is just nasty. I can't wait for someone to challenge it.