Welcome to the #1 Genesis G70 Forum and Genesis G70 community dedicated to Genesis G70 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Genesis G70 Forum today!

KW Coilovers v3 are released for AWD models (not in the USA just yet)

drumma022

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT2
I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the v3 available for the Kia Stinger on KW's international page. Searched the part number and found that it is only available for the AWD model at the moment, but they have both versions for with and without electronic dampers. Now I just have to wait for the RWD version to be released.

35268005 - for the cars without electronic dampers
35268006 - for the cars with electronic dampers

SOURCE: https://www.facebook.com/KWSuspensionsThailand/photos/a.293805597704438/586695305082131/?type=3

NOTE: Electronic damping control has to be deactivated. Deactivation kit is included in the delivery.

Last edited:

kw_inside

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Germany
What I Drive
2014 Infiniti Q50
the only differene in "with and without electronic damper" is the included deactivation Kit. Here in Germany the KW is quite common.
And it's the same product for 2wd and 4wd.

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Reactions
City
Sydney
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
MY20 Stinger GT
the only differene in "with and without electronic damper" is the included deactivation Kit.
Correct. It is basically a device to fool the car into thinking the stock adjustable dampers are still present, so it doesn't throw a fault code once they're gone. It isn't needed on cars that didn't come from the factory with adjustable suspension, hence it is optional.