Welcome to the #1 Genesis G70 Forum and Genesis G70 community dedicated to Genesis G70 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Genesis G70 Forum today!

Pretty Much New 2023 G70 3.3t AWD Sport Prestige

Reactions
City
Topeka
State
KS
Country
United States
What I Drive
2023 G70 3.3t Sport Prestige AWD
Greetings! I just bought our first Genesis. I've been a Saab owner/enthusiast for years but it was time to move on. We got lucky and found a "used" 2023 with only 9,000 miles. We are completely amazed by this car...from the Vic Black exterior to the Red quilted leather interior. Going from 2.0t 4 cylinder cars to the 3.3 twin turbo v6 is a whole new freaking world!

A couple of questions if you don't mind. Our car apparently came from Quebec, Canada. When I went to sign up at MyGenesis it states the VIN is a Hyundai. I can't seem to register it or do anything with it online due to this.

From what I've read, the warranty transfers (not the 10/100k) but what about the 3 year complimentary service?
I'm excited to be a part of this community and hopeful it will as close knit as the Saab community.

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Welcome & congratulations, when you bought the car they should have told you what kind of warranty comes with the car. You can buy the extended warranty.