Welcome to the #1 Genesis G70 Forum and Genesis G70 community dedicated to Genesis G70 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Genesis G70 Forum today!

FS Ultimate Performance Downpipes & Midpipes

Trader history for k8blackout (0)

k8blackout

Reactions
City
laf
State
LA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia Stinger
I recently got some ultimate performance high-flow primary and catless secondary down and mid-pipes from a buddy of mine, he wrecked the stinger before he ever got a chance to use them (sad, I know), so they're brand new, and I really have no use for em. They're made for RWD and are literally brand new, never even been on a car before. They go for like $1500 brand new, so whatever you think is fair, just throw a price, I probably won't care enough to haggle. Also willing to ship it if someone needs it!

Reactions
City
Beloit
State
WI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 kia stinger gt2
i’m interested in these. is there a different way we can contact eachother?

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
i’m interested in these. is there a different way we can contact eachother?
Welcome aboard @Julian Dyson, yes you can have a private conversation. Hover your curser over their user name & a box will pop up then click on START CONVERSATION.

Reactions
City
Beloit
State
WI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 kia stinger gt2
Welcome aboard @Julian Dyson, yes you can have a private conversation. Hover your curser over their user name & a box will pop up then click on START CONVERSATION.
hi thank you i messaged him shortly after & still haven’t received anything! thank you

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Sometimes it takes a few days because these guys work and they don't check the site everyday.