Welcome to the #1 Genesis G70 Forum and Genesis G70 community dedicated to Genesis G70 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Genesis G70 Forum today!

[VENDOR][FS]: Kia Stinger 2.0T Sequential LED Bumper Reflector Lights - K8 Stinger Store

Trader history for Paul@K8StingerStore (0)

Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States

Is excited to present to the Stinger community:

The Kia Stinger 2.0T Sequential LED Bumper Reflectors Lights
https://www.k8stingerstore.com/products/bumper-led-lights?variant=13601010450528

(BUY NOW)

Description:
NOW AVAILABLE FOR THE 2.0T MODELS IN SEQUENTIAL STYLE ONLY
Separate your new 2018+ Kia Stinger from all of the rest out there with these brand new custom Sequential LED Bumper Reflector Lights
The Sequential Bumper Reflector LED Lights will simply light up for your parking lights at 50% brightness, and 100% brightness when braking, when the turn signal is activated, they will blink in the direction you are signaling to turn
Lights up for parking lights, brake lights, & turn signals
Direct factory 1:1 replacement bumper reflector
Manufactured in S. Korea using high-quality LEDs
LEDs are pre-installed into the OEM factory bumper reflectors
1-year warranty from the date of purchase
We have this product IN STOCK & ready to ship out

Installation Instructions:
1:1 Replacement of your original bumper reflectors
Professional installation is recommended

Vehicle Applications:
2018+ Kia Stinger 2.0T & 3.3T

https://youtu.be/_DqIbIHQlhw

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

Reactions
City
mountain lakes
State
NJ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Sringer GT AWD
These are awesome lights. Finally got them installed. The instructional installation video worked as noted. The wire colors were correct.

I originally set up the wire taps and to test the lights before installing. It didn't work.... I realized it was before I did not properly ground the ground wire. Once I confirmed everything worked I set about with the install.

Here are some tips:
1. I used the Posi-Tap wire connectors. Buy the 20-22 gauge. Simple to use and allows you to set and remove the led reflector wires without problem.
2. Removal of the bumper reflector requires you to unscrew a screw as noted in the video. You cannot see the screw and really have to feel for it. Definitely use a flash light to be able to see somewhat behind the bumper. Caution make sure you exhaust is cooled down or you will burn yourself.
3. Once the screw is removed you will need to stretch your head to look up for that piece of plastic to squeeze. Once you squeeze the plastic clip the bumper reflector will come out pretty easily
4. I would recommend using a Dremel to widen the hole so you can squeeze the circuit board through the hole. The other alternative is to cut and reconnect the wire and shown in the video. All up to preference, but I think this is way easier and doesn't affect the led reflector, since it is screwed in place and has the plastic clip.

Here are pictures showing the sequential lights in action.

Good luck!

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk