Welcome to the #1 Genesis G70 Forum and Genesis G70 community dedicated to Genesis G70 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Genesis G70 Forum today!

Intro

TOGuy242

Reactions
What I Drive
2019 G70 3.3 Sport
So I'll be the first to go here ... just deposited on a new G70 on Saturday, they say I should have it in the next week! Chose the Nurberg Green as it's a colour you don't see on a lot of cars here, and went for the 3.3 Sport Edition. Originally looking at the 2.0T, either Elite or Prestige, but then I took the 3.3 out for a spin - put down my deposit within the hour. Coming from owning a Saab - so always been a fan of driving a car that not everybody else has (looking at you BMW) and is a bit of a sleeper.

Derek

TO Turbo1

Reactions
What I Drive
2019 G70 3.3T Sport AWD
Looking forward to seeing pictures.

TO Turbo1

Reactions
What I Drive
2019 G70 3.3T Sport AWD
Looks great - a very elegant colour. If you haven't already done so check out the G70 forum at genesisowners.com. I'm not affiliated with either forum but am a member on both and for whatever reason the other one has tons more active members and traffic.

Reactions
New guy here as well. Currently own a Kia Stinger, thinking of perhaps trading it in for the G70.

Reactions
Hi everyone, another new member here hoping to get the G70 soon.

BearJaw

Reactions
New member from Minneapolis here

OP
T

TOGuy242

Reactions
What I Drive
2019 G70 3.3 Sport
Thread Starter #15
That's a special edition correct? Gream interior?
No in Canada the green was just another colour choice, so it's with the grey stitched diamond leather interior.