Welcome to the #1 Genesis G70 Forum and Genesis G70 community dedicated to Genesis G70 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Genesis G70 Forum today!

New owner

GaryPSU

Reactions
What I Drive
2019 Genesis G70 Elite
I purchased a G70 AWD 2.0 Elite two weeks ago. Traded a 2012 BMW 3 Series convertible. Very impressed so far.

Jlaspire

Reactions
I purchased a G70 AWD 2.0 Elite two weeks ago. Traded a 2012 BMW 3 Series convertible. Very impressed so far.
How do you like the G70 vs your BMW?

OP
G

GaryPSU

Reactions
What I Drive
2019 Genesis G70 Elite
Thread Starter #5
How do you like the G70 vs your BMW?
I do miss the hardtop convertible a bit, but the handling and power are both comparable. The autonomous/safety features are fantastic and a large part of my reason for the purchase. I also am very impressed with the warranty and concierge features.

Jlaspire

Reactions
I do miss the hardtop convertible a bit, but the handling and power are both comparable. The autonomous/safety features are fantastic and a large part of my reason for the purchase. I also am very impressed with the warranty and concierge features.
Thanks for the reply. Good to hear that. I'm considering a G70 3.3t. I test drove one and I loved it. I'm just a bit skeptical on how well it will do in the long run. I have a bmw 435i grancoupe and the G70 felt faster.

OP
G

GaryPSU

Reactions
What I Drive
2019 Genesis G70 Elite
Thread Starter #7
Thanks for the reply. Good to hear that. I'm considering a G70 3.3t. I test drove one and I loved it. I'm just a bit skeptical on how well it will do in the long run. I have a bmw 435i grancoupe and the G70 felt faster.
The “long run” is what concerned me about the Bimmer as I was out of warranty. BMW is rated the most expensive mass production auto to repair by a large margin (Mercedes is second). Genesis has a great warranty.