Welcome to the #1 Genesis G70 Forum and Genesis G70 community dedicated to Genesis G70 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Genesis G70 Forum today!

what is an acceptable rear camber after lowering on Ark springs?

fatboyNC

Reactions
City
Southern Pines
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 GT2, RWD
Hey, so just installed the Ark GTF lowering springs on my 2019 GT2, RWD. Using the stock rear camber adjustment, the shop was able to get both sides set to -1.7 degrees. that seems like a little less than ideal, but is just on the very edge of acceptable OEM setting. The car looks pretty great. I'm wondering what others are seeing on the rear after H&R or Eibach or Ark springs are put on. Is -1.7 the best we can do without affecting the toe setting or something? Or did my shop just get it to the edge of OEM and say, hey good enough is good enough. Thanks for any responses in advance.

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
I'm on Eibach springs, RWD & I have the stock camber adjusted all the way which is 1.7 but the springs settled an I do believe it's at 1.9. You will be fine as long as your not out burning the tires off... It's hard to tell but here's a picture..

Attachments

OP
F

fatboyNC

Reactions
City
Southern Pines
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 GT2, RWD
Thread Starter #3
ok cool. just wanted to make sure I was doing the best I could do with the stock hardware. Mine looks about like that. I've had my last 6 cars dropped and it always results in a bit too much negative camber in the rear. I'm used to it basically. thanks for the reply.

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
ok cool. just wanted to make sure I was doing the best I could do with the stock hardware. Mine looks about like that. I've had my last 6 cars dropped and it always results in a bit too much negative camber in the rear. I'm used to it basically. thanks for the reply.
If you feel that the camber is to much or the tires are wearing to fast, here's a link where you can get camber arms..

https://www.prgproducts.com/product-page/stinger-camber-link