Welcome to the #1 Genesis G70 Forum and Genesis G70 community dedicated to Genesis G70 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Genesis G70 Forum today!

GetYourWheels Presents : A look at our Daily Shipments / Unique Wheel Finishes / Customer's Ride Showroom

GetYourWheels

Vendor
Reactions
City
Santa Fe Springs
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Overland Cayenne Diesel
Hello Everyone! My name is Eddie, your wheel fitment guru from Get Your Wheels. I want to introduce myself by giving you guys an inside look at the day-to-day at GetYourWheels facility. Our facility is over 20,000 square feet and over 5000 wheels in stock. There's a high chance we have something you're looking for!

To put us different from the rest of others. Besides the huge inventory we have in-house, we also offer our in-house powder coating/machine service exclusively to Clients who purchase wheels from us. We have over 100+ different finishes to choose from. If you're looking to make your ride stand out or have the 1 of 1 wheel like no others. Slide into my DM right now for free One-on-One consultation service.

We'll keep this thread updated with what we feel are the most interesting sets of wheels that make it out each day!

A very small percentage of our in-house inventory is ready to ship for you guys :)

This is our powder coating department - 100% in-house and full control of QC with the fastest possible turn-around time in the Industry!!

After finishing from the powder coating station. Every single piece will go through our strict QC process to ensure the finish meets our standards.

Last but not least - If you decided to go with our Wheel/Tire Package, your order will get prepped by our experienced tech with the state of art Hunter revolution tire mounter and road forced balancer machine.

All of our wheel and tires packages include:
  • FREE touchless mounting
  • FREE road-force balancing
  • FREE and quick shipping within the Continental United States
  • FREE install kits with hub rings and lugs
Affordable TPMS are also available for purchase when necessary. This way you can be sure your new wheel and tire package will arrive with no mounting damage, no vibrations, and everything you need for a quick and easy install.

We work with almost all the best wheel companies in the Industry. If there's something you're interested in. Don't be hesitate to reach out to me directly.

Slide into my DM or Email me at Eddie@GetYourWheels.com. If you an answer right away. My direct line is 562-249-7184

OP
GetYourWheels

GetYourWheels

Vendor
Reactions
City
Santa Fe Springs
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Overland Cayenne Diesel
Thread Starter #2
Check out these bad boys. Can you guys tell me what's the difference between these two sets of wheels?

OP
GetYourWheels

GetYourWheels

Vendor
Reactions
City
Santa Fe Springs
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Overland Cayenne Diesel
Thread Starter #3
Happy Friday Everyone.

Here are some pictures of our Client Dorian's beautiful GT. We helped him source a set of Vossen HF-5 wheels and put together a wheel/tire package. Since he's local to us, we were able to offer free installation and snapped a few pictures afterward.

Vossen HF-5
Front : 19x8.5 ET32
Rear : 19x9.5 ET40

Continental Extreme Sport
Front : 245/40R19
Rear : 275/35R19

Suspensions : Stock
Aero : Adro Full Lip Kit

If you have any questions regarding to wheels/tires. Feel free to reach out , happy to help !

Eddie @ Get Your Wheels
📞 562-249-7184
📧 Eddie@getyourwheels.com